Monday, December 3, 2007

things that go back too far...



today my sisters and i were looking through old photographs. we were having a great time reminiscing about the good ol' days, our favorites dresses, running around naked, etc. but not only did we find some wonderful pictures that bring back great memories, we also found some pictures that can only evoke the words "sick me out!". the laughter that followed these pictures was enough to bring tears to our eyes, and my little sister into early labor. here are two examples of things we found which could be put into the category of "things that go back too far..."


my bangs... could they start at my neck next time mommy please? sick!



















my dad's fashion sense and length of shorts... notice that they are white shorts as well. i think this might be where my hate of man thighs started.


No comments: