Saturday, December 29, 2007

i'm throwing myself a party...

... a pity party that is. i don't do this very often but for the next 5 minutes i want to feel sorry for myself. it might be my only consolance for this day.
today is my birthday. birthdays are great right? this one was going to be the best of all. thom had planned a whole day of surprises, only one of which i knew about... snowboarding... and we had just gotten the most amazing snow fall! my family was in on it... his family was helping him out. i had gotten off of work. i was so excited. then he got the stomach flu. plans cancelled. i'm not mad at him... he can't help it, but it definitely left for a lonely birthday.
you see, all my family had made other plans because they thought i'd be with thom all day. so now i sit here, spending the day by myself. even church and dinner... the weekly rituals are cancelled! man, this will be one long lonely day. but i am going to see leah tonight... that will make me happy. and maybe when thom feels better, he'll call and then i'll be a lot better.
okay, shed a tear with me.
party's over.
time to hike up my skirt princess!

1 comment:

faith said...

girl when you ever gonna post something new? it's almost time for another birthday party!